TO OUR NEWSLETTER
The Perth Truck and Trailer Show is the place to go to source the latest accessories. Many of our exhibitors will be introducing new products to the WA market.
Jost Australia will launch the “Velocity Drive” landing leg and Tarp Drive Systems. Compatible with all major brands of landing legs, the Velocity Drive is the world’s most advanced landing leg drive. Pumps Australia are launching a new product - the Smart Drive 4000psi pressure cleaner. A-One Charge Air Coolers will launch their own range Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaning service. Hella Australia will introduce a brand new range of LED signal and LED driving lamps.
More new products
- Hydraulics: Hydratrans will be bringing products ranging from power take-off units; hydraulic pumps, valves, hoists and cylinders; to tanks and body hardware; and electronic switches and controls. Jost Australia will display hydraulic components, plus alloy wheels and agricultural coupling systems. Hyva Pacific will display a range of Hyva Hydraulics.
- Fifthwheels/Couplings: Jost Australia will display their range of fifthwheels, couplings and landing gear. D’Angelo Engineering will also display fifthwheels and slewrings.
- Tyres and Rims: Displays with Jost Australia, Austyre brand truck tyres and rims, plus displays from Midvale Discount Tyres.
- Truck Parts: Gleeman Truck Parts will have displays including steering wheels and seats, plus mechanical parts, cleaning products, filtration and other accessories. Multispares will also have a range of general spare parts. Denso Auto Parts will display starters. Alternators and spark plugs.
- Truck seats and seat covers: Modern Motor Trimmers have new seats and spare parts; plus the latest in comfort and style seat covers. UES Int’l will be displaying truck and bus driver’s seats; and Sup fit Seat Covers will have Australian made custom canvas and denim seat covers.
- Lighting and Electronics: Hella LED commercial vehicle lighting. Autoblackbox will bring a full range of in car cameras for trucks. MT Data have a full range of GPS tracking and fleet management solutions. NAS Electronics will have a range of Reversing/observation Vehicle Cameras, Vehicle DVR Recorders, Hidden Cameras, Driveway Alert, Gate Automation, CCTV. FLIR Thermal Imaging night vision enables you to see ahead 800m to 1km to spot livestock and potential road hazards. Navman Wireless have a range of GPS and Navigation products on display as well.
- Bullbars: K-Craft Bullbars will have a full range.
- Truck toolboxes: On display with UES Int’l.
- Engines: Yammer diesel engines, Honda petrol engines will be on display with Pumps Australia.
- Lubrication systems: From Alemlube and Groeneveld.
- Towing equipment: Bartlett Equipment have your towing needs covered with towbars, safety chain equipment, trailer and towbar attachments.
- High Pressure Cleaners: Pumps Australia will display hot and cold offroad trailer unit with pressure cleaner; and truck mounted hot and cold pressure cleaning units. OEM Group will also display high pressure cleaners.
- Brakes and Safety products: Tulip Corporation will bring a range of Road Tanker Hatch Seals and refurbished API valves, as well as the Squirrel Wheel Safety Device. Stemco will also have a range of wheel end products, brake products and suspension products. Taro Distributors will bring foundation brake components for light – heavy commercial vehicles; plus a range of related products. Safety access platforms and wheel chocks available from OEM Group.
FOR MORE INFO ON NEW TRUCKS AND TRAILERS, CLICK HERE
FOR MORE INFO ON OTHER DISPLAYS AND EXHIBITORS, CLICK HERE
FOR THE FULL EXHIBITOR LIST, CLICK HERE